dr Rafał Cieślak
- advisor in several dozen PPP Projects, including the first government project and hybrid projects
- author and co-author of several dozen publications devoted to the issues of public-private partnership, concessions, public procurement, as well as governmental PPP Guidelines
- member of working groups on legislative issues and PPP policy within the PPP Team at the Ministry of Economic Development.
- coordinator of the largest conference on public-private partnership in Poland – International PPP Forum in Płock
- as a trainer, he conducted over 200 trainings on public-private partnership, public procurement and EU funds for representatives of public administration and entrepreneurs
- assistant professor in Public Administration Unit at the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw
- recommended by Chambers Europe as one of the best PPP experts in Poland
- advisor in several PPP Projects implemented by local government units
- specialist in the field of public procurement procedures
- legal representative in proceedings before courts in civil and commercial litigation
- has experience in proceedings before the National Appeals Chamber
- active participant in conferences and trainings on public-private partnership and public procurement
- graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw
The law firm is supported by a team of permanent associates - technical, financial and tax advisors, with whom we jointly implement PPP projects.